Stroganoff-Style Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 3⁄4 lb frozen italian style meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon concentrated au jus sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook spaghetti according to package. Meanwhile, in large skillet saute meatballs, onion and garlic in oil for 4-5 minutes or until meatballs are browned.
- Stir in the soup, milk, au jus sauce and seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Gradually stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil).
- Drain spaghetti, stir into skillet. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom to a very active teenager, and toddler. DH and I love to cook together in our way. I find the recipes, then I watch him cook them LOL <br> <br>My family picks on me constantly as I have a thing with raw meat, it really skeeves me out so I can not touch it, which makes cooking on my own a challenge. <br> <br>DH is in the Air Force and sadly will be leaving sometime the beginning of next year to go play in the sand for a year, so I am currently on the lookout for dishes I can cook on my own or with my teen easily and with minimal touching of raw meat.