Strip Steak With Stilton-Port Butter
photo by GaylaJ
- Ready In:
- Place the butter in a food processor bowl and run until smooth.
- Add the cheese and wine.
- Pulse until blended.
- Place on a small piece of wax paper or parchment.
- Roll into a 1-inch cylinder.
- Grill the steaks to the desired temperature.
- Top each steak with a few 1/4-inch slices of the butter.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
EXCELLENT STEAK ON A GRILL!!!!! Made these for my wife and another couple after our kids soccer game. I can't rave enough on how well this grills. I served it with bacon wrapped baked potatoes and grilled portabella mushroom caps, Recipe #32405. a couple of ice cold beers or Marguritas and you'll have a meal fit for king or queen. The only difference in the recipes is that I grill the mushroom caps along with the steaks,and wait until the butter is bubbling in the caps. sprinkle with a touch of parmesean cheese and ENJOY! A special dinner for special people.