- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup M&M'
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pretzel
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (16 ounce) package white almond bark, melted
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray bottom of 8 x 11 pan with non-stick spray.
- With floured fingers press room temperature dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dot the peanut butter over the warm cookie crust.
- Put the marshmallows on next and press slightly into the dough.
- Bake 3-4 minutes more until the marshmallows puff and are slightly toasted.
- Mix peanuts, M&M's, and pretzels together and sprinkle over the whole pan.
- Warm the carmel and drizzle over everything.
- Melt almond bark and spread over top of everything like "icing".
- Cool completely in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 44 yrs. old . I have 3 grown boys. I live with my boyfriend and his 16 yr old daughter. We have 2 dogs, a rabbit, a chinchilla, and a ton of cats on a 350 acre farm in the middle of no where. I have been cooking for 25 years and have had my own catering business in the past and I now work in a restaurant.