Strawberry/Vanilla Swirl Cake W/ Cool Whip Frosting
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
* Can substitute boxed mix w/ personal cake recipes. Can substitute frosting.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) container cool whip frosting
- 7 -8 fresh strawberry slices
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use 2 mixing bowls to prepare each cake mix as directed on the box.
- Butter or spray 2 (8 inch) round pans.
- Pour both batters into each pan, mixing both batters together to create a swirl effect using a knife or spatula.
- Bake cakes at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown/ no longer wet(use toothpick).
- Remove cakes from oven and let cool.
- When fully cooled spread cool whip frosting on bottom layer then stack top layer using a good amount of cool whip between the layers. Frost the top of the cake and sides. Use as much as desired. Cut fresh strawberry slices and put on top of cake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION