Strawberry Spinach Won Ton Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 lb spinach
- 5 -6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or 2 cups raspberries
- 3 -4 ounces wonton wrappers, diagonally cut and fried
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- Set oil at 350* and deep fry the won tons until lightly brown and crisp. Or spray with olive oil spray and bake 400* for 5 minutes.
- Cook bacon and crumble, or buy pre-cooked bacon and cut into pieces.
- Put the almonds in a frying pan over medium heat, and continue to move around until lightly browned, and set aside until cooled.
- Slice strawberries.
- For Dressing, mix red wine vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar and raspberry jam. Then add oil and shake or mix well. Refrigerate after serving.
- Layer salad ingredients. Serve dressing on the side.
Join The Conversation