Strawberry Spinach Salad With Yogurt Dressing
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- Stir together honey and yogurt in small bowl.
- Arrange spinach leaves on 2 individual salad plates,.
- Top with equal amounts of strawberries.
- Sprinkle with equal amounts of cheese and walnuts.
- Drizzle yogurt mixture over salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a great salad. I really enjoyed this happynana. I had it for lunch the other day. It was very satisfying, quick and easy to make. I used romain lettuce and blackberry yogurt, it was what I had on hand. I loved all the flavors and textures in this tasty tasty dish. The feta cheese added a nice bite and creaminess to the dish. Thanks so much for sharing, I will be enjoying this often in the months to come.