Strawberry Shortcake Mimosas
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 10 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed vanilla wafer
- 2⁄3 cup strawberry ice cream
- 10 ounces vanilla vodka
- 24 ounces 1 bottle champagne
- whipped cream
- Run a sliced strawberry around the rim of Champagne flutes. Dip each rim in Nilla crumbs.
- Into each flute, drop 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream, then add 1 ounce vodka and top with Prosecco.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of Nilla crumbs, and a strawberry for garnish. Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"