- Mix flour, sugar, eggs, canola oil, milk, mashed strawberries, and dry strawberry Jell-O.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, make the icing.
- Mix together all icing ingredients until smooth. You may need to add more powdered sugar or mashed strawberries for spreading consistency.
- Mix well first before you add extra sugar or strawberries.
- Once the cake is cool, spread the icing on the cake.
- Store the cake in refrigerator. It is best when chilled for at least 2 hours.