Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie
This is a healthy and delicious smoothie. I just threw the ingredients into my smoothie maker without measuring, so I will have to guess at amounts. Just use your best judgment. You can't go wrong.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 banana
- 5 -7 medium strawberries, frozen or fresh
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, fresh,frozen or canned
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 -7 ice cubes
- Put liquid ingredients into blender or smoothie maker first.
- Follow with solid ingredients.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation