Easy Strawberry Jell-O Pie
photo by eabeler
- Ready In:
- Bring sugar, water and cornstarch to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add Jell-O, stir until dissolved.
- Cool and then add strawberries.
- Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until it starts to congeal.
- Put in pie shell and cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream to serve.
Questions & Replies
I had never had a strawberry pie made with Jell-O before, so this recipe was made on 6/25/09 and served on 6/26/09. The recipe was easy enough for a beginner cook to follow. With the amount of sugar and Jell-O I was expecting a much sweeter pie than it turned out to be. But thanks for posting anyway and, "Keep Smiling :) "
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.