7-Up Strawberry Pie
- Ready In:
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and 7-Up; cook until thick.
- Add strawberry jello; blend till smooth.
- Place slice strawberries into pie shell.
- Pour jello mixture over strawberries.
- *I have used diet 7-up to reduce the sugar content of the pie though I've not tried sugar-free jello.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in to Jacksonville, FL with my husband, 2 daughters (17 and 11), 4 cats, and 2 dogs. My favorite things to make are cookies/bars and pound cakes. I have had a great time cooking since discovering Recipezaar January 2002. This is a picture of my youngest cat, Lily. She is my sweet sweet little baby.