Strawberry Peach Crumble
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You can make this ahead and refrigerate it until your ready to bake. Crumbles are always best warm. Serve with lightly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces peaches (300g about 4 peaches, peeled, stoned and cut into quarters, then eighths) or 10 ounces nectarines (300g about 4 peaches, peeled, stoned and cut into quarters, then eighths)
- 7 ounces strawberries (200g) or 7 ounces raspberries, halve and quarter strawberries (200g)
- 1 generous tablespoon sugar
- 3 1⁄2 ounces flour (100g)
- 2 ounces sugar (50g)
- 2 ounces butter, chilled and cubed (50g)
- 1 ounce oats (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C, Gas 4.).
- You’ll need a deep dish pie plate or six large ramekins. Butter lightly.
- Place the stoned peach eighths and the quartered strawberries into the pie dish or the ramekins, whichever you’re using, add the sugar and gently mix together.
- Place the flour and the sugar in a bowl. Rub in the cubes of butter, but not completely — the mixture should still be nice and coarse. Scatter the crumble topping over the fruit and refrigerate the prepared crumble until you need to cook it.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until peaches are tender , 15-20 for ramekins.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION