Strawberry N' Creme Muffins - Just Like Eat N' Park! Copycat
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and 1 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Do not overmix.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture and cream alternately to the butter mixture. End with the flour mixture.
- Stir in vanilla and then fold in strawberries.
- Fill greased muffin tins (2 3/4 inches wide by 1 1/8 inches deep) 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until tester dipped in center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><strong><em>Thank you to everyone who has tried my recipes!</em></strong> I appreciate your feedback and the fact that you took the time to post a review.</p> <p> </p> <p>I am a vegetarian (pescetarian) who occasionally indulges in sushi and seafood, so the majority of my recipes reflect my preferences. I always try to offer substitutions in my recipes that can be made for my carnivorous friends. <br /> <br />I believe that vegetarians can make just about ANY meat dish under the sun by making smart substitutions of vegetarian mock meats, tofu, or vegetables. If a dish calls for meat or poultry, I NEVER let that stop me. I can make just about ANYTHING vegetarian...and taste just as good, if not BETTER, than the real thing. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /></p>