Strawberry Jello Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin (8-serving)
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) can cranberries
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Add water to jello and put in refrigerator to gel somewhat.
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients to jello. Spread half over bottom of 9x13 pan. Return to refrigerator to set (30-45 minutes?).
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over thickened jello, then top with other half of jello mixture.
- Refrigerate several hours until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!