Strawberry Jello Fluff Dessert
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled, washed, thoroughly dried, then sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (unprepared, use powder only)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- In large mixing bowl, add jello powder to cottage cheese and mix well, scraping bottom and sides of bowl, until THOROUGHLY blended.
- Gently stir in sliced strawberries.
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip to blend, and transfer to serving dish.
- Top with chopped pecans, cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
This site comes well recommended and I needed some easy desserts for in-laws coming this Easter. This strawberry fluff was excellent!! I made it for my husband (to try it before company comes), and he loved it. The strawberry jello really gives it an intense taste, and I love the addition of cottage cheese. One of my in-laws is on The Zone diet, and protein is always appreciated. Thanks Bunnee.
Super yummy!!!!!! This was terrific!!!! I didn't add the nuts. I put halved strawberries on the top instead. This is a nice light dessert and I really like it!! I could eat the whole bowl myself. I never thought to mix jello and cottage cheese. You could probably do this with whatever flavor of jello and whatever fruit you could find. Terrific!!!!
see 7 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been cooking and baking since I was a child and have developed most of my own recipes. I also love animals and cook for them, too!