Strawberry Jello Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake cake according to directions on the box.
- When done poke holes in it and slowly pour strawberry pop over it.
- Combine jello and 1 cup hot water until dissolved; slowly pour over cake.
- Let cake cool completely and soak up all the liquid.
- Meanwhile prepare topping.
- Make box of instant pudding according to directions on box.
- Fold in cool whip.
- When cake is completely cooled top with pudding topping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My name is Robin Johnson. I am 27 years old. I am married to the love of my life, Michael. We have been together 11 years now; 6 married! We have two beautiful children, Baileigh (4 years) and Hayden (2 1/2 years). I am currently a stay at home mom; the hardest, best job in the whole wide world! I love it! My family is my life. I love them more than anything in this world!!!</p> 11192367"