- Ready In:
- Slice each strawberry in half. (if using frozen be sure to let thaw completely).
- Heat a large saucepan, and sauté the strawberries in butter lightly in one side of the pan.
- In the other side, melt sugar.
- When sugar almost melts, add the orange juice and zests.
- Carefully add brandy and watch out for the flame!
- Serve hot over ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi my name is Shree. I love cooking although sometimes I get stressed instead of enjoying it. I have been collecting cookbooks and recipes that Id like to try for most of my life. I even started writing a cookbook one time. I never finished it though LOL! I still collect recipes and I like to try my own twist on most of them. I guess Im famous for my deserts, but I like cooking all kinds of dishes. I like to find things at a restaurant that I can recreate at home with similar ingredients.