Strawberry Daiquiris - (Blueberry & Raspberry Variations)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup halved strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- Strawberry Daiquiris: Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Strain mixture through a sieve into a bowl, and discard solids. Combine strawberry mixture, 3 cups crushed ice, rum, and lime juice in blender, and process until smooth. (Serving size 2/3 cup).
- Simple Syrup: Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 1/2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 1 1/2 cups. (Serving size 3 tablespoons).
- Blueberry Daiquiri: Substitute 1 cup blueberries for strawberries. Increase Simple Syrup to 3/4 cup. (Serving size 2/3 cup).
- Raspberry Daiquiri: Substitute 6-ounce container raspberries for strawberries. Increase Simple Syrup to 3/4 cup. (Serving size 2/3 cup).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation