Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal
delicious breakfast that'll make you believe you're having dessert!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran (or rolled oats, but oat bran makes it creamy)
- 3 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 4 medium strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 graham cracker squares (1 sheet)
- sugar substitute, to taste
- pour oat bran in a large bowl and add enough water to cover, stir.
- microwave for about 2 minutes (or more if watery).
- add light cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- add vanilla extract.
- add sugar substitute.
- stir in strawberries (with tops removed and cut into 4 sections).
- crush graham crackers in your hands and sprinkle over the oatmeal.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a wonderful breakfast treat! I would not have thought to add cream cheese to oatmeal but it gave it a very nice rich and creamy taste - I did add some sugar and with that and the vanilla this really did have a nice cheesecake flavor. I didn't have any graham crackers so crumbled a shortbread Girl Scout cookie on top and that tasted great. Thanks for sharing your recipe!