Strawberry Bread Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this on another recipe website(gasp) and it is really good and really easy and I wanted to share it with all of you. Thank you for posting this, Lisa.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices bread, cut in 1/2 inch cubes (4 cups)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a small sauce pan combine undrained strawberries and cornstarch.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Spread evenly over bottom of 11 x 7 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt.
- Add bread cubes to moisten.
- Spread evenly over strawberry mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Serve warm with cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION