Strawberry Bread (Made With Amish Starter)
photo by januarybride
- Ready In:
5 mini loaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups amish starter
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 (1/3 ounce) boxes sugar-free strawberry gelatin, mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (optional)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix together the wet ingredients, then stir in the dry ingredients.
- Toss the strawberries with the 1T of sugar and stir them in last.
- Pour into 5 greased mini loaf pans and bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!