- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 1/2 sticks)
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1⁄3 cup apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until it gets sticky and resembles wet sand. Press mixture into bottom and sides of tart shell. Bake crust until it darkens, about 15 minutes. Set aside until cool.
- In a bowl or stand mixer with paddle, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and light brown sugar until smooth and fluffy and sugar has dissolved and is no longer grainy. Stir in vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Spread lemon filling evenly over cooled tart crust. Line outer edge of tart with strawberries. Pile blueberries into the center of the ring of strawberries.
- Put apricot jam and water in a small bowl and mix to combine. Microwave until thinned out, about 20 seconds. Brush berries with apricot glaze. Let tart chill in refrigerator for one hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 48 y/o gay Jewish man in the suburbs immediately north of New York City. I'm a general internist, practicing and teaching at a medical college north of NYC. I also earned a Masters in Public Health degree in 2013. After a Walt Disney World trip in Dec 2006 where I had to rent an electric scooter because I couldn't manage the walking, I decided to have gastric bypass surgery, which was done Feb 28, 2007. I lost 160 lbs (though I've gained back about 60 of that since). I can't eat as much as I used to, so I want every bite to be extra good!