Strawberry Banana Parfait Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Light and easy to prepare dessert. Add any flavour jello, ice cream and fruits to make your own favourite parfait. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (I use Haagen Dazs)
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust (or use your favourite recipe)
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced into rounds gently dry the juices on paper towels,changing as often as necessary
- In a 2 quart sauce pan with hot water (not boiling), stir well to dissolve jello- set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Add ice cream by spoonfulls to jello mixture, stirring till melted.
- Chill pan on an ice bath till thickened, but not set, about 10- 15 minutes.
- Gently fold in banana rounds.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust, smooth top evenly with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Top with kiwi slices.
- Slice and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION