Strawberry and Chicken Salad Trifle
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another recipe I grabbed when I raided my mother's recipe book collection. I can always use another salad recipe. The dressing should be red wine vinegar salad dressing but zaar doesn't want to take it.
- Ready In:
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1 quart strawberry, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar, dressing
- In trifle bowl, layer lettuce,chicken, cheese, pecans and strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and then pour dressing over salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION