Strawberries With Brown Sugar & Balsamic Vinegar
photo by Carla C.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups small strawberries, quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- lemon yogurt
- of fresh mint
- Combine the strawberries, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and black pepper in a bowl; cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Spoon equal amounts into 4 dessert dishes (I like to use "open" champagne glasses for a simple & elegant presentation) and top with 2 tablespoons lemon yogurt.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and a bit of freshly ground black pepper - YUM!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /> <br />My most used and favorite cookbook is the 1946 edition of Fannie Farmer's Boston Cooking School handed down to me from my Mother. <br /> <br />My most favorite kitchen utensils are a set of Johnson & Wales knives given to me by my mother, a professional chef. <br /> <br />I enjoy traveling to exotic places, trying new foods and bringing home rare ingredients to expirement with. <br /> <br />I work fulltime as a lab technician for a local diagnostic center. In addition to that, during my free time I'm either at the gym, listening to music, tending to my herb garden and/or trying out new recipes & ideas in the kitchen. <br /> <br />I am a classically trained singer and musician, passionate about music. <br /> <br />My favourite thing to do is sit outside in my garden with my husband, a glass of wine, good food, music & a few good friends. <br /> <br /><img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/World%20Tour/AnimatedHostChallengeBanner.gif alt= /> <img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting /></p>