Strawberries in Cointreau
for beveage tag
- Ready In:
- 250 g strawberries, washed, hulled, halved (1 punnet)
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 60 g good-quality dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons double heavy cream
- Place the strawberries and Cointreau in a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to macerate.
- Run a vegetable peeler to peel along the long edge of the block of chocolate to make chocolate curls. Set aside until serving.
- To serve, spoon the strawberry mixture into serving bowls. Top with cream and chocolate curls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
*Reviewed for PAC Sept 09* 5 Stars- super easy and delish. Couldn't be any easier. I thought the cointreau would be quite strong but it actually melded with the juice from the strawberries and only gave a light orange taste. For kids I used orange juice instead of the liqueur. A simple and elegant dessert. Lovely on a warm night. Photo being posted alsoReply
see 5 more