Strata In Puff Pastry
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Sauté shallots and garlic in butter for 4 minutes.
- Squeeze extra water from thawed spinach'til it is very dry.
- Mix together spinach, shallots and garlic.
- Roll out 2/3 of the puff pastry dough and line the prepared springform pan with it, letting pastry hang over the edge of the pan.
- Layer ham (or turkey or salmon), cheese, spinach mixture and peppers.
- Beat eggs, reserving 2 tbs, and pour the remainder over the peppers.
- Roll out the remaining puff pastry dough and place on top of the strata.
- Crimp the edges and seal.
- Cut slits in the top and brush with the reserved egg.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!