Strananarrot (Strawberry-Banana-Carrot) Smoothie
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots
- 2⁄3 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Blend the milk, yogurt, and honey together.
- Break the bananas into pieces and blend.
- Add the strawberries one or two at a time and use the ice crush setting. You may need to stop and stir to make sure the strawberries aren't jammed in the blade.
- Once all the strawberries are blended, add the carrots and blend until smooth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this about 30 minutes ago (only 1/3 of it) for my son's after school snack and he exclaimed, "Ummm, that's GOOD!" He loves all of the things in this smoothie, so I let him watch me put it in...wish there was spinach in here and I'd hide from him while I made it. :) I didn't have any frozen strawberries, but I went ahead and made this and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Excellent! Thank you so much...will be used many times over!
What a fabulous smoothie! I used grated carrots and blended them first with Vanilla yogurt and milk in an effort to puree the carrot. My bananas had been frozen in the peel and one thawed, those are quite bit mushier than a ripe banana- but perfect for smoothies... and lastly using frozen strawberries thickened this up so much it was way more like an ice cream shake than something healthy! I will definitely make this again. Oh- and mine was plenty sweet without the honey.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am by no means a traditional cook. I know what I like, though. When I make things, I like to experiment and add in different ingredients until I get something really cool.