Stove Top Smoker Easy Smoke and Roast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
For use with a Cameron Stove Top Smoker. This method will work with chicken, turkey, pork, or beef.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Use two tablespoons of your preffered wood chips, depending on what type of meat you are using.
- Cover chicken, turkey or meat with foil and crimp around the smoker edges tightly so smoke does not escape.
- Smoke for approximately 45 minutes. remove foil, and place roast (as it is in the smoker) in oven at 400¼ F for 45 minutes uncovered.
- Inside will be moist and smoky - outside will be crispy and brown.
- If there's room in the smoker, place mushrooms, tomatoes or potatoes around the roast, but remove them before you put the smoker in the oven.
- For larger items the Camerons Multi-Roaster can be used.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION