Stove Top Salibury Steak from Patties
- Ready In:
- 4 lean beef burgers
- mccormick's unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I use Not Just Another Cream of Mushroom Soup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup fresh mushrooms (optional)
- Liberally coat patties with Meat Tenderizer and pepper. Poke holes in patties about 1/4 " apart. Sprinkle with minced onions.
- Brown patties lightly on one side. After turning, add soup, and remaining ingredients to the skillet.
- Cook thoroughly turning as needed so the patties do not overcook.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My passions are photography and cooking (a good combination to have a 'zaar!) I try to photograph every recipe I review. My family sometimes wishes we could just sit down to eat at night without first having to take pictures of what we are eating! I've been cooking for a long time and recently started baking from scratch. I have been a member at 'zaar for quite a few years and my tried-and-tried recipes come mainly from my favorite chefs here. I am dabbling in OAMC and pantry cooking and do a lot of baking due to my boys' food allergies. We follow the Feingold Program, an alternative to ADHD medications. Feingold eliminates food additives such as artificial flavors and colorings, synthetic sweeteners such as Equal and the petroleum-based preservatives such as BHT, BHA and TBHQ (ewww!!) You can find more information on the Feingold program by visiting the website at http://www.feingold.org. I have become a much better cook since starting the program two years ago and have become somewhat of a food snob because of it. I am a mom first and for-most. I also work with families who lose a child at or before birth. *I was formally mississippimorning.*