Stove-Top Bratwurst Dinnner
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another hit from the 2006 Quick Cooking annual recipes cookbook. Any frozen vegetable could be used if green beans are not a favorite.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 lb fully cooked bratwurst, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 4 ounces processed cheese, cubed (Velveeta)
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk and soup until blended.
- Add bratwurst and beans.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minute or until heated through.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Serve over noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION