Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Aioli
photo by WorkingMom2three
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons stonewall kitchen habanero mango hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon stonewall kitchen country ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients and mix until uniform. Refrigerate until used.
- Delicious as a dip for potato or sweet potato fries. Also fantastic as a spread on roast beef or turkey sandwiches.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Given name is Lynne, married, mom of three beautiful and wonderful children, B-G-G - ages (in 11/2008) 12, 7, and 3. I work full time, so I have a very busy life. DH won't cook, so I'm always looking for 30 minute meals (and not of the Rachel Ray type - most of hers are too much work!). <br /> <br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg alt= /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /></p>