Stir Fry Snow Peas & Water Chestnuts
I usually like to add a little low sodium soy sauce just before serving. Attractive dish, great as part of a Chinese meal or any meal. For added color throw in some shoestring carrots - They cook very quickly and only need 1 minute befor adding the snowpeas.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- Bring the broth to a boil in a wok or skillet.
- Toss in the peas cover and cook for 1-2 minutes (do not over cook the peas), shake the pan a couple of times.
- The peas should be crisp and bright green.
- Add sesame oil and water chestnuts, continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.