Stir-Fry Ground Pork With Corn
Simple yet yummy! This ground pork dish is a must-try. Simply pour it over your steamed rice.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small red chili peppers, finely chopped, seeded if prefer
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white pepper powder
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drain and set aside
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon low sodium salt (to taste)
- 10 green onions, chopped
- In a wok, heat grape seed oil over medium. Sauté garlic and chili peppers for 20 seconds.
- Add ground pork and white pepper powder to it. Increase heat over medium high. Stir-fry pork until 80% cooked. Continue to stir in corn and combine well.
- Reduce heat to medium. Pour water into wok and cover. Simmer until corn is completely heated, about 1 minute.
- Uncover and season with salt. Turn off heat and stir in green onions. Serve hot!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION