A very quick Asian style way of preparing cabbage
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 small cabbage
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the central core from the cabbage and shred the leaves finely.
- Heat the oil until quite hot in a wok and then stirfry the cabbage for about 2 minutes.
- Toss in the soy sauce, lemon juice, caraway seeds and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more