Stir-Fried Tuna on Spicy Somen
Another simple and flavorful dish...
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 large onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, chips
- 140 g pasta (I used somen)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, chunk-style (defrosted)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna (drained)
- 1 tablespoon black olives (sliced)
- Start boiling somen water according to directions on package.
- Thoroughly mix cumin, cayenne, 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, coriander, cinnamon, clove, lemon peel, parsley, and 2 tablespoons olive oil; set aside.
- Sauté onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-low heat.
- Add almond chips, garlic paste, rosemary, mixed veggies, tuna, olives, and 1 teaspoon white pepper.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place somen in boiling water.
- After cooked (about 2 - 3 minutes), strain and toss with spice and oil mixture.
- Plate and top with tuna mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION