Stir-Fried Shrimp With Ginger and Mushrooms
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Heat the canola oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the garlic and ginger, stir fry for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms, celery and sesame oil and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp, soy sauce and red pepper flakes, stir fry til shrimp are pink and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!