Stir Fried Green Beans - from Chinatownconnection.com
Could easily use this method for a variety of veggies. Number of servings, preparation time and cook time was not provided so I just guessed. It is from www.chinatownconnection.com website.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 teaspoons gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 2 drops sesame oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 scallions, sliced
- Blanch green beans in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- Run under cool water to stop cooking and pat dry.
- Heat wok over medium high heat.
- Add sherry, garlic and ginger and stir for a few seconds.
- Add green beans and stir for a minute.
- Add stock, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Combine sherry and cornstarch and add to wok and stir.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for another 3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in scallions and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation