Stir Fried Baby Veggies in Oyster Sauce
This quick and easy recipe consists of Baby Bok Choy, Baby Carrots, Onions and Snow Peas. Crunchie, Sweet and Salty!Can be served as a side or a main dish over rice.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1⁄3 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups bok choy (leave separated and washed)
- 2 cups baby carrots (microwaved for 3 minutes)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 -2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- In a hot large pan or wok add oil.
- stir fry ginger, garlic following with remaining ingredients stirring all the while not to burn.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
OMG, this is so easy and oh, so YUMMY! I followed the recipe exactly, except I used sugar snap peas instead of snow peas and regular bok choy (no babies at the market:( I added some marinated, baked tofu at the end of cooking, and made this a main dish over brown rice. Will DEFINITELY be making this again! Thanks for posting! ~Manda