Still House Barbecue Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer uncovered, until slightly thickened ( about 20 minutes), stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Brush onto meat during the last ten minutes of cooking.
- Will keep for several months in the fridge.
Join The Conversation