From the Food Network
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut in 2 pieces at joint
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease large baking pan.
- Combine green onion, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in large bowl. Add wings; toss to coat.
- Place wings with sauce in single layer in prepared baking pan.
- Bake, turning occasionally, 25 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
- Increase oven temperature to broil.
- Broil wings 6 inches from heat, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat back of spoon.
- Remove wings to platter; spoon sauce over.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION