Sticky Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- whisk together the flour, baking powder, 3/4 cup of the sugar.
- and salt in a medium bowl.
- mix in the butter with a fork.
- whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla in a small bowl.
- add the milk mixture to the flour mixture.
- bring together in a loose batter.
- toss together the rhubarb, remaining sugar, and marshmellows and spoon into a buttered baking dish.
- spoon batter over top in an even layer.
- bakeabout forty minutes.
- serve with ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">