Sticky Peachy Chicken
I found this on recipes to go, and we love it. It freezes and reheats well, so add it to your OAMC cookbooks !
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 cup peach jam
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix jam, bbq sauce, onion and soy sauce.
- Put chicken pieces in baking dish.
- Top with sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then turn and baste.
- Bake another 30 minutes or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION