Sticky Honey Lamb
photo by twissis
- Ready In:
- 700 g lean lamb, strips
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat and cook lamb in 2 batches until browned and tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove pan from the heat, pour mixture into it, then replace on the heat.
- Bring to the boil and add the cooked lamb.
- Coat the lamb with the honey sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yummy is right! *We* were actually of 2 minds on this dish. While we both liked it a lot, DH admitted he favors the natural goodness of the much-revered Icelandic lamb w/brown gravy, but *I* have the more adventurous palate & found this chg welcome from that norm. I was a step ahead in the prep as I used mixed lamb cuts that I had already cooked in my crockpot, so it was tender & well-seasoned. The sauce was a snap to fix, so it all came together in minutes. I served it w/carrot coins, potatoes + mushrooms from the crockpot meal, but it did not seem like leftovers at all as the sauce turned it into a tasty new meal. Yum! Thx for sharing this recipe w/us. :-)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.