Sticky Garlic Chicken Skewers
So simple to prepare and cook and pretty low in fat content too....perfect for the bbq or grilling indoors...and the kids love them too!!
- Ready In:
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper
- Mix together everything except the chicken. Then toss in the chicken strips and stir to coat well. Transfer to a non metallic dish and cover and leave to marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes but overnight is better.
- Pre-heat the grill to high.
- Thread the chicken strips onto the skewers (about twelve) and arrange on a foil lined baking sheet and grill for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally until well browned and cooked through or bbq over hot coals for 5-6 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
5 Stars for Quick and Easy! I marinated mine in a ziplock bag for 8 hours. I cooked mine indoors, which is out of character for me, but I got home late and was starving and didn't want to wait for the charcoal grill to get ready! Cooked indoors, these are 4 star, but I think cooking them outside on the grill would bring them up to a 5! Thanks for sharing such an easy recipe to have on the table in no time!Reply