" Sticky Chicky " Dump Chicken
photo by digifoo
- Ready In:
For immediate cooking:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Toss chicken with sauce and place into a large baking dish.
- Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- Combine sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Place sauce and chicken into a 1-gallon freezer bag.
- Shake to coat chicken.
- Lay flat in freezer.
To thaw and cook:
- Thaw completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I found this recipe elsewhere too and made a batch of various dump chickens. Wish I'd seen the reviews here! The smell while it was cooking was not pleasant. No sauce either. As Jeanna said, it was like peanut butter smeared on. Couldn't taste the other flavors at all. It was also visually unappealing.