Steel-Cut Oats Italian Style
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking steel-cut irish oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons Coffee-Mate italian sweet creme
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped maple walnuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in quick-cooking steel -cut Irish oatmeal and reduce to a simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in Italian Sweet Creme, milk and cook oatmeal 1-2 minutes.
- Remove oatmeal from heat and let stand for a minute.
- Place Steel-Cut Irish Oatmeal in warm bowls and add 1-tablespoon chopped Maple Walnuts.
- Garnish with a dash ground cinnamon and serve.
- Chef's Note: Recipe can be doubled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!