Steamed Egg Katori
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Non-Veg | Non Spicy
- Ready In:
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chile
- 1 small sized onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 medium sized green capsicum (seeded and thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons processed cheese (grated)
- Take four microwave proof bowls (katoris). Break two eggs into each bowl.
- Sprinkle salt, crushed red chillies, onion, green capsicum and grated cheese.
- Sprinkle some more crushed red chillies and keep the bowls in the microwave and cook, uncovered, on Microwave MEDIUM (60%) for two minutes. Serve hot.
- You can even steam them but for that arrange the eggs in stainless steel katoris and steam in a steamer or a pressure cooker.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note