Steamed Chicken With Ginseng
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken legs, deboned and diced
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing wine (can be replaced with other rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 10 red dates
- 2 teaspoons Chinese wolfberries (also known as lycium or guoqizi / a chinese herb)
- 10 slices ginseng roots
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- Marinate chicken in Shaoxing wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper for 10 mins.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Steam on high heat for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, this is Kim. I'm from Singapore. Unlike most of you, I am not a chef, but I love good food. Thank you for sharing your recipe with me.