Steamed Broccolini With Honey Soy Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cm ginger (fresh peeled and finely grated)
- 1 bunch Broccolini (trimmed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine soy sauce, honey and ginger in a jug and set aside.
- Place a large steamer over a wok or large saucepan of simmering water (I use an electric steamer).
- Place broccolini in steamer and cook covered for 6 to 7 minutes or until just tender and then transfer to a bowl.
- Add sauce mix and toss to combine and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Join The Conversation
I made this recipe with broccoli instead and WOW this is great!<br/>Everything was as per recipe BUT once again, as usual I forgot to use the sesame seeds. I got them all ready, but just forgot them, found them in the oven a few hours later!....lol<br/>But we loved this Pat, such a change from the normal old cheese and broccoli. So easy and quick to prepare and I will be making this more often. I bet it taste's even better with sesame seeds! ;-)